- On September 27, 2018, the RESOLUTION of the GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF NATURAL ENVIRONMENT was issued, FOR THE PREVENTION OF FOREST FIRES BY REALIZATION OF BURNS OF WASTE FROM AGRICULTURAL EXPLOITATIONS IN APPLICATION OF PHYTOSANITARY MEASURES BY ACCUMULATION OF VEGETABLE REMAINS, TO OF 400 MTS.
FOREST LAND whereby the use of fire is authorized for said activity, which makes it unnecessary to issue a favorable report or authorization by the ENVIRONMENTAL AGENTS, provided that the standards set forth in said Resolution and for the crops collected in the Order of 19.10.2017 of the CAAGyP.
- From this moment on, any person who intends to carry out a burn must communicate, to the adjacent ones and to the Forest Coordination Center (CECOFOR), with a minimum of 24 hours in advance, the name and surname, DNI, contact telephone number, municipality , polygon and cadastral plot, the day or days and the time it will take place.
The communication with the Forest Coordination Center will preferably be done by email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and alternatively by telephone at 968.17.75.00, every day of the week and at 16 at 20 hours
- Burns will continue to be prohibited in general during the time of danger (June 1 to September 30, both inclusive), although on an exceptional basis if they can be reported favorably by the DGMN, except for the months of July and August, when Burns are intended to prevent or mitigate damage caused by pests, diseases or avoid other risks of greater severity, under extraordinary prevention measures, provided that other methods of elimination are not feasible.
- This Resolution has been issued to be able to carry out the burning with total guarantee from the point of view of the prevention of forest fires, within the scope of the Order of May 24, 2010, on forest fire prevention measures in the Region of Murcia.
- The application of this Resolution will be subject to compliance with the municipal ordinances and the legislation on the environment and public health that may apply.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE COMMUNICATION OF THE USE OF FIRE
In order to carry out an agricultural burn over 400 meters of forest area, the police must be notified.
In order to carry out an agricultural burn within 400 meters of forest area in the period between October 1 and May 31, it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com, at least 24 hours before start of burning
In the SUBJECT of the mail, the Name and Surname of the applicant and the NIF must appear exclusively in order to be able to locate the data in case of being required for the identification of the burning.
The following data must necessarily appear in the email text:
Polígono, plot, municipal term, specific dates of realization of the burning where the burning is going to take place as well as address, municipality, postal code and telephone of the applicant.
Optionally you can add the place and how many other data you consider of interest, including the estimated period of time for its realization.
The sending of the sent email is the only valid proof that the farmer has to legally carry out the agricultural burning, so he must keep it or print it at least during the period of validity, in the case of a requirement by the Environmental Agents.
Only in very specific cases due to the impossibility of sending the request via email, will the Forest Coordination Center (CECOFOR) be called, telephone 968 17 75 00 at an exclusive time from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Regarding the realization of the burning of agricultural remains, the following conditions must be met:
1.- The authorized person will have the obligation to carry out a firewall around the burning point, whose width will not be less than 20 meters, respecting a minimum distance of 60 meters with respect to the nearest mountain, provided that between both distances there is no continuity of agricultural or herbaceous vegetation.
2.- The burning will not be possible after 2 pm (from October to May), or before 11 am in the months January, February and March;
nor of 8 in the morning in the months of October, November, December, April and May, unless it is so provided by a municipal Ordinance.
3.- Only burning from Monday to Thursday (both inclusive) and the first and third Saturday of each month may be made, except as provided by a municipal Ordinance.
4.- The practice of burning, however, is subject to the wind being calm, with a speed not exceeding 5 km / h or level 1 according to the Beafourt scale (the wind tilts the column of smoke slightly, the air it is not noticeable on the face and does not shake the leaves of the trees), and the burning operation must be extinguished and immediately terminated in the event that such calm disappears.
5.- The person or persons who carry out the burning will take all appropriate measures to prevent the spread of fire, being responsible for any damage that may be caused.
THE READING OF THE RESOLUTION OF THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF NATURAL ENVIRONMENT IS RECOMMENDED, FOR THE PREVENTION OF FOREST FIRE BY REALIZATION OF BURNS OF WASTE FROM EXPLOITATIONS IN THE APPLICATION OF PHYTOSANITARY MEASURES BY ACCUMULATION OF VEGETABLE RESTOS OF MOST 400 You can get it by requesting it at firstname.lastname@example.org;
where you can know in detail the conditions that you must respect during the use of fire in agricultural activity.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Blanca